Wednesday 7 May 2014

A prophecy for Nigeria by Prophet Bill Hamon( given on June 2nd. 2011 during the CGMi school of ministry)

Thus saith the LORD, I have chosen my Nigerian Church to be an instrument in My Hand to fulfill My Will for this nation. I am giving you an open door and an open heaven for the next four years to establish Mykingdom in Nigeria. The President of this nation will establish a council of influential leaders in the Nation to help him solve the problems the nation. Your Archbishop will be invited to be a member of that council. God will cause a new product to be discovered in the ground of Nigerian soil. It will increase the economy and wealth of Nigeria. The LORD says as you send out more ministers to the Nations, I will raise up even greater leaders in your own Nation. I want My Church to be My Army of Kingdom Enforcers. I am depending on you to defeat My enemies, by tearing down the strongholds of the enemies and their heavenly places. The devil is planning an uprising from the north. I want My Church to fight and destroy the evil forces in the invisible realm while the Nations soldiers are fighting in the natural realm. My Church Army who fight for me will be the deciding factor that restores peace to the Nation and gives it a future of peace and prosperity. If My Church will show up for the battle, I will be your captain and lead you in the battle to obtain a decisive victory. Begin to pray and decree for My Kingdom to come and My will to be done in Nigeria as it is in heaven, saith the LORD your God.

1 comment:

Eya Ayambem said...

Let God's will be done in our dear country. AMEN